pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] inline semantics in macosx

From: Zac Brown
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] inline semantics in macosx
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:55:17 -0700

address@hidden wrote:
Hi all.

It seems that Apple is distributing a patched gcc since gcc 4.0.1 that
uses the new c99 inline semantics by default _without_ setting the
appropriate macros. We would like to adapt our codebase to correctly
compile in those systems.

Unfortunately I dont have access to a macosx machine. Could anyone
provide network access to a macosx 10 machine with autotools and
development tools installed? We would need to use the shell access for
no more than a few days.

Please write me to address@hidden if you can help us in this way.

Thanks in advance.

I have a machine, though its not presently in my possession, however I do have machines that I have access to but am no privy to necessarily give out access.

If you can wait 3 weeks or so, I'll have a personal machine up that can be used or I am also willing to adapt the code to work properly myself on the machines I have immediate access to.

-Zac