pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] New functions for the Time Module

From: Zac Brown
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] New functions for the Time Module
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:52:48 -0700

address@hidden wrote:
Hi Aleks.

   As requested some time ago, I added three new  functions in the API of
   the Time Module, to easily initialize pdf_time_t variables with
   unix-timescale epochs and w32-specific Filetime-timescale epochs
   (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms724290(VS.85).aspx).

Zac, could you please confirm that the API proposed by Aleks fits your
needs in the writing of the default filesystem?

   address@hidden pdf_status_t pdf_time_set_from_i32 (pdf_time_t
   @var{time_var}, pdf_i32_t @var{seconds})

   address@hidden pdf_status_t pdf_time_set (pdf_time_t @var{time_var},
   pdf_i64_t @var{seconds})

Why are we using signed values for the parameters?

Also, I would name the second function as 'pdf_time_set_from_i64'. It
is more explicit.

This looks good to me. Makes my life easier. I'll update with more later. I've been fighting with some code and shortening it so I should have one submitted tonight and another couple tomorrow morning hopefully.

-Zac