pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] test suite broken (and infinite loop in stm module unit

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] test suite broken (and infinite loop in stm module unit tests)
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 20:22:03 +0200

Hi Zac.

   Apparently revision 515 (Jose?) broke our test suite.  Line 41:
   "srunner_set_fork_status (sr, CK_FORK);" is to blame. Neither
   CK_FORK nor srunner_set_fork_status are defined in
   torture/unit/nocheck/check.[ch].

Hum! I introduced the call to 'srunner_set_fork_status' to ease the
transition to CF_NOFORK when debugging, but I forgot about our friend
nocheck :)

I think that a proper solution would be to add the
srunner_set_fork_status in nocheck as a NO-OP and also the symbols
CK_FORK and CK_NOFORK. nocheck doesnt support the fork mode, anyway.

   Also, after fixing that, it appears the stream module test number 5
   for pdf_stm_read is hanging in an infinite loop.

It is because the runlength filter still has to be adapted to the
latest modifications to the stream code.

Thanks.