pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] FS module unit test design

From: derhans
Subject: [pdf-devel] FS module unit test design
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:23:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

after a few busy month I know finished university, found a new job and put
everything else in order, so finally I have some more free time :)

Attached is what I have so far regarding the unit test design for the
filesystem module.

What is missing are:

pdf_fsys_file_flush

I was not entirely sure, what this function is supposed to do. Does it
flush all the data from an open file or just the data that was added?

and

pdf_fsys_create/pdf_fsys_destroy

I'm working on those...

Ok, if you have any to add or change just let me know.

regards,

Hans