pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Updated tokeniser/parser patch

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Updated tokeniser/parser patch
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:20:58 +0100

   > The more I think about
   > moving the tokeniser to the base layer the more convinced I am in that
   > it is a good idea:
   >
   > - We could use it in the type 4 functions parser in the fp module.
   >
   > - We could let the user of the library to use the tokeniser,
   >   publishing it as a module in the base layer: some applications may
   >   find it useful.

   I was thinking of making it public too, and had the functions exported
   in pdf.h with the latest patch.

   At some point we'll need code to write tokens to a stream, which would
   be another base layer task.

It could be also implemented in src/base/pdf-tokeniser.[ch].

I am creating the tasks for the tokeniser module in the base layer.

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>
                  http://www.jemarch.net