pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] hi would like to join

From: jeremy opia
Subject: [pdf-devel] hi would like to join
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 13:22:19 -0700 (PDT)

my name's jeremy and im really interested in the concept of joining something that may someday be a breakthrough on every account. I am currently learning c and saw ur email addy as one of the core developers on the  site. I know u might consider me a newbie but i am very certain i have what it takes to learn quickly and contribute. Looking forward to hearing from u. thanks 4 d opportunity.