pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Hello

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:31:38 +0200

On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 04:40:39PM +0530, Srivatsa Iyengar wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I am Srivatsa and I am looking to contribute to the development of GNU pdf.
>
> I have checked out the code, managed to build it and have started
> going through it. I also checked the task list and most of the starter
> type tasks have been taken up. If there are some tasks I can take up
> please let me know.
>
> Bit about me: I am a newbie to GNU development, though I use free
> software both at work and home. Now I am looking to contribute as
> well. In my day job I work on an enterprise search system and my work
> mostly involves writing code in C++.

Hi,

Not sure if anybody answered you, but the best thing to do is to check
http://www.gnupdf.org/flyspray/ , then pickup an item marked NEXT (you
can request an account here when you do), and submit a patch to the
list :)

You can also improve the documentation on the wiki.

Currently the organization is the "human gatekeeper" model which means
Jose centralizes patch submission requests when they are posted on the
list.

--
Sylvain