pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Hello

From: Srivatsa Iyengar
Subject: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 16:40:39 +0530

Folks,

I am Srivatsa and I am looking to contribute to the development of GNU pdf.

I have checked out the code, managed to build it and have started
going through it. I also checked the task list and most of the starter
type tasks have been taken up. If there are some tasks I can take up
please let me know.

Bit about me: I am a newbie to GNU development, though I use free
software both at work and home. Now I am looking to contribute as
well. In my day job I work on an enterprise search system and my work
mostly involves writing code in C++.

Cheers,
Srivatsa.