pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Re: FS#110

From: jemarch
Subject: [pdf-devel] Re: FS#110
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:44:29 +0100

   I was going to start with FS#110: Fix errors reported by the static
   code analysis.   But before officially signing up for it I was
   going to check out a few of the items.

   I downloaded the trunk and did "./configure" and "make", which
   succeeded without obvious error but did not create the
   "prmgt/clang" directory.

   Do I need to specify a particular target, or run a particular tool,
   to generate the code analysis report in "prmgt/clang"?

You can find the latest report at http://gnupdf.org/prmgt/clang/.  It
is updated every day.

In case you want to generate the report in your machine you will need
to install clang and to issue:

  $ scan-build -o $OUTDIR ./bootstrap
  $ scan-build -o $OUTDIR ./configure
  $ make clean
  $ scan-build -o $OUTDIR make

where OUTDIR is a directory that will contain the generated report.

If you cannot install clang in your machine then I could open an
account for you in chapters.gnu.org.

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>
                  http://www.jemarch.net