pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] FS#110

From: Kenelm McKinney
Subject: [pdf-devel] FS#110
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:25:13 -0400

Hello Jose (and others),

I was going to start with FS#110: Fix errors reported by the static code analysis.   But before officially signing up for it I was going to check out a few of the items.

I downloaded the trunk and did "./configure" and "make", which succeeded without obvious error but did not create the "prmgt/clang" directory.

Do I need to specify a particular target, or run a particular tool, to generate the code analysis report in "prmgt/clang"?

Any thoughts or pointers are appreciated.

-Kenelm