pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] RE: Patch for 64bits failing tests

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] RE: Patch for 64bits failing tests
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:54:53 +0200 (CEST)

    > BTW, shouldn't those tests be expecting a PDF_EBADDATA ?
    > They're expecting a PDF_ERROR when they're giving a NULL parameter.

    Yes, probably you're right. Time spans are stored as pdf_i64_t
    internally, so probably we are facing the same issue here. Those
    Time-Module unit tests should expect PDF_EBADDATA, as well as
    every unit test testing wrong input arguments (like NULL pointers)
    in the methods.

I am preparing a patch fixing that.  Then I will apply Gerel's patch
as well.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org