pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] New Contributor

From: giovanni mancini
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] New Contributor
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:57:39 +0200

Dear all,
I'm Giovanni Mancini and I hope to give an hand in the developement
of the GnuPDF project. I think my C skills does suffice, but I don't have
the 2-years requested experience.

Let me know if I can be helpful.

Best regards.

2010/8/25 Jose E. Marchesi <address@hidden>

   I am hoping to do some hacking for the GnuPDF project.  GnuPDF looks
   inherently interesting to me, and also is attractive because it is a
   high-priority project.

Welcome :) I just sent you a private email with information about
the papers.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org

--
Giovanni Mancini

Università degli Studi di Napoli "Federico II"
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Via Claudio 21, 80125 Napoli - Italy
Mob. 3345918802

Associazione Eddie Lang Blue Music
www.eddielang.org