pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Ready To Code

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Ready To Code
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:21:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

    Are there any basic documents available, which I can read, before
    I can actually contribute to the project.

There are several manuals in the doc/ directory in the source tree.
The Library Reference Manual (gnupdf.texi) documents the API
implemented by the library.  The Architecture Guide (gnupdf-arch.texi)
contains information about the internals.  Finally, the Hacker's Guide
(gnupdf-hg.texi) provides useful information for contributing to the
development.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org