pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] PDF library port

From: Thomas Hood
Subject: [pdf-devel] PDF library port
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:36:52 -0500

Dear GNU PDF,
My name is Thomas Michael Hood. A friend of mine is working on an office suite project for me. We were considering using your PDF library. However Absolute Office (my project) is written in Java & licensed under the Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License. This is a problem because the GNU PDF library is written in C & licensed under the GNU General Public License. To help us, once the GNU PDF library is complete, could you make a Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License-licensed Java port of the GNU PDF library? Here's the text for the Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License:

Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License

Version 2, December 2004
Copyright © 2004 Sam Hocevar <address@hidden>
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified
copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed.

DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION

0. You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.

1. Disclaimer of Warranty

/* This program is free software. It comes without any warranty, to
* the extent permitted by applicable law. You can redistribute it
* and/or modify it under the terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want
* To Public License, Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar. See
* http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/COPYING for more details. */