pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Hello

From: Chang Shi
Subject: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 14:01:57 +0800

Hi All,

I'm interest in pdf development, and I wrote a pdf text extract programme with C++ in my party time, may be I can give some contribute to the project.
But I meet some problem geting source code, the bzr return "Connect error:failed to connect to bzr.savannah.gnu.org:4155", it seeams a timeout issue. And I do read the information for newcomers, but I'm still quite unfamiliar with dev-process of gnu, Can anyboy give me some help?

BR/Singo