pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Hello

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:21:55 +0100

Hi.

    I'm interest in pdf development, and I wrote a pdf text extract
    programme with C++ in my party time, may be I can give some
    contribute to the project.  But I meet some problem geting source
    code, the bzr return "Connect error:failed to connect to
    bzr.savannah.gnu.org:4155", it seeams a timeout issue. And I do read
    the information for newcomers, but I'm still quite unfamiliar with
    dev-process of gnu, Can anyboy give me some help?

The command specified in
http://gnupdf.org/manuals/gnupdf-hg-manual/html_node/Information-for-Newcomers.html#Information-for-Newcomers
is correct:

   $ bzr branch bzr://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/pdf/libgnupdf/trunk

The machine running savannah has been experiencing hardware problems
lately.  They had to interrupt the service to fix them.  That could
explain why you was getting the timeout.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org