pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] UUID implementation trouble

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] UUID implementation trouble
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:54:21 +0100

    > The failing reference is a call to the linked libbuid library. I have
    > modified src/Makefile.am, adding both pdf-types-uuid.[ch] in
    > TYPES_MODULE_SOURCES. I have also added uuid as a requirement to check
    > during the bootsrap at ./configure.ac (the configure script checks
    > correctly if libuuid is present or not).
    You need to add the library location / name to the linker too (almost
    certainly called something like LIB_UUID or UUID_LIB).

    Can you post your current changes to src/Makefile.am as a diff? That will
    probably make it easier to provide useful advice.

Please also include the changes to configure.ac

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org