pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] New developer and UUID module request

From: Albert Meroño Peñuela
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] New developer and UUID module request
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:18:57 +0100

Hi,

Regarding this, I have the linkage with Tso's libuuid almost done in
base/pdf-types-uuid.[ch].

However, Tso's libuuid does not provide generation of name-based
UUIDs, as required in doc/gnupdf.texi; it provides time-based and
random-based generation only. So, my question is: is the name-based
generation a must? If it is, I could implement it in libuuid and then
come back to libgnupdf to complete the linkage. If it is not, this
task is almost done :)

By the way, I'm feeling curious about the UUID module: where is it
going to be used?

Albert