perlpanel-devel

Re: [Perlpanel-devel] PerlPanel 0.8.1 (CVS)

From: Jason Brian Friedrich
Subject: Re: [Perlpanel-devel] PerlPanel 0.8.1 (CVS)
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:06:53 +0100

On 11/29/2004 11:37 PM Jason Brian Friedrich wrote::

> Thanks a lot!! I got a copy this evening but it did not work. The
> icons in the 'Actions' menu, 'GNOME' menu and in the 'shell
> manager' menu are as big as ever. My panel size is 12, it seems
> that the icons are still 24px.
>
> Also my configuration options 'Control items in menu' and
> 'Applications in a submenu' do not work anymore. I activate them,
> click on 'OK', call the configuration applet another time and the
> options are unmarked and they have no effect.

I should not answer to emails when i am _so_ tired. The
"menu_icon_size" option works here without any problems, the
whole panel makes a very good impression. Launchers working
correctly, also the notification area, Recent files and the
Nautilus bookmarks. Have not tested the mount applet yet.

But the config options 'Control items in menu' and 'Application
in a submenu' do not work anymore. I was not completely tired at
all ;). Its like i described earlier, no effect if i select them
and leave the config applet.

Jason