perlpanel-devel

Re: [Perlpanel-devel] PerlPanel 0.8.1 (CVS)

From: Gavin Brown
Subject: Re: [Perlpanel-devel] PerlPanel 0.8.1 (CVS)
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:59:14 +0000

> But the config options 'Control items in menu' and 'Application
> in a submenu' do not work anymore. I was not completely tired at
> all ;). Its like i described earlier, no effect if i select them
> and leave the config applet.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I was at the ICANN conference
in Cape Town last week and had to devote my attention to work matters.

I can't reproduce this behaviour. The checkbuttons in the "GNOME Menu"
section of the Configurator work fine for me.

As a test, please start the panel, and make sure those checkbuttons are
active. then close the panel and make a copy of your ~/.perlpanelrc.
Then restart the panel, uncheck them, and then close the panel again.
Then compare your new .perlpanelrc and the copy you took. If the values
in the XML haven't changed, then there's definitely something amiss.

It goes without saying that you should use the most recent CVS :)

Gavin.