perlpanel-devel

[Perlpanel-devel] Help Wanted

From: Gavin Brown
Subject: [Perlpanel-devel] Help Wanted
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:27:07 +0100

Hi all,

I have now "officially" stopped doing development on PerlPanel. It was a
great learning experience, but now I am moving on. I am happy to hand
control of the Savannah project over to anyone who can demonstrate to me
that:

     1. they have the requisite skills to improve and develop the code,
        and
     2. that they're serious about doing it, and don't just want it for
        the glory (what little there is).

If you're interested, get in touch.

Gavin.

--