phpcompta-contrib

[Phpcompta-contrib] [task #3245] Company Parameters -- Invoice

From: Dany De Bontridder
Subject: [Phpcompta-contrib] [task #3245] Company Parameters -- Invoice
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:25:21 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the task tracker
 of the project: PhpCompta.

[task #3245] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: PhpCompta
Submitted by: Dany De Bontridder
On: Sat 04/10/04 at 18:25

Should Start On:  Sat 04/10/04 at 00:00
Should be Finished on:  Sat 04/10/04 at 00:00
Category:  None
Effort:  0.00

Original Submission:  For the  next release we should be able to manage some
parameters about the company in order to print it on the invoice. One of those
parameters should be the numbering, a sequence, but we should be able to define
the start of this sequence and of course a string which would include the
number of the invoice and a free text.

We should also be able to print an old invoice and eventually with new charges
due to the late of payment.

Any volunteer ??

CC List
-------

CC Address                          | Comment
phpcompta-contrib --AT-- nongnu --DOT-- org | Volunteers needed

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3245>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/