phpcompta-support

[Phpcompta-support] Error at 1st login

From: labon
Subject: [Phpcompta-support] Error at 1st login
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:10:48 +0100

Hy

I just installed postgresql server and phpcompta. Apache 2 and PHP 4 were already on the computer.

When I load the test.php page, everything goes well

When I try to login in the php-compta system, all the users and password I try does'nt work.

postgres user with his password dont work
phpcompta user with no password dont work
phpcompta user with postgres password don't work
My administrator acount, same.
phpcompta as a login and phpcompta as a password, same.

What have I done wrong  since all the install process had work well ???

Also, I do not realy know what path I have to write in the file setenv.sh

Here is my config
The apache web folder is in /web/html/
The phpcompta folder is in /web/html/compta/phpcompta/html/ (for exemple test.php is there)
The postgresql server folder is in /usr/local/pgsql/
Postgresql executables are in /usr/local/bin/
postgresql database folder is in /usr/local/pgsql/data/pgsql

Last thing. I've installed phpPgAdmin in order to have a WYSIWYS view of postgresql. Same, I can not login to view the postgresql server administration. It tels me that my users and login are not the good one. But, under the shell command line, I can login as postgres user (su - postgres) and manipulate the server.

What's wrong ??????????????

Thanks all for your reply and excuse my poor english. I'm french.

Labon