Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] First native client for phpGroupWare

From: Joseph Engo
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] First native client for phpGroupWare
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:57:05 -0800 (PST)

> jengo has created an initial client for phpGroupWare. So far the app
> only supports the todo list, but more will be added on. Next will be
> the trouble ticket program.
> This client talks to the phpGroupWare over the XML-RPC protocol and is
> our first example of using phpGroupWare as a web service instead of
> simply a web based application.
>
> You can see some screenshots and download the client program at
> http://www.phpgroupware.org/phpgw-client/

Just please, keep in mind, things wil be changing with it rapidly over the
next few weeks.  The last screen shot on there is a concept, it has already
changed slighty.  There will be a more up to date version on the downloads
within a few days.  I will drop the code into CVS shortly, once its cleaned
up some.  (Its pretty messy, I am new to Kylix :)

Joseph Engo