Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Status of latest release

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Status of latest release
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:40:18 +0000

Jim Foster (address@hidden) wrote*:
>Is the latest release of phpGroupWare still 0.9.12, as stated at the home site?
The latest stable release is still 0.9.12.  When .13 is ready for "stable
release"
status it will be released as 0.9.14.

>I thought it prudent to ask at this point rather than to assume everything is
>in
sync and go off chasing my tail. If 0.9.13 is still not available via a general
public location, then can it still be retrieved via CVS? I have always had
trouble
with CVS so before I start investing time in this I want to be sure that I going
down the right path.

It is only in CVS.