[Phpgroupware-developers] Which site do I CVS 0.9.13 from?

From: Jim Foster
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Which site do I CVS 0.9.13 from?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:09:11 -0700

I wish to thank Dan, Chris, and Tony for their replies to my post this morning " Status of latest release".

I guess I'm going to need some hand-holding, though, guys. Should I go to CVS at SourceForge?

CVS at the new site of gnu.org does not seem to be up. Or am I just not "getting it"? I need straightening out as how to proceed here.

I wish to get at the 0.9.13 branch so that I can get at the register app and setup3 which it requires. Actually, I wish to have access to all the phpGroupWare core and build anew from there.

Can anyone spare a minute for that hand-holding?

Thanks!

Jim