[Phpgroupware-developers] ldap error with .9.12

From: Dennis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] ldap error with .9.12
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:53:03 -0700 (MST)

Hey,

I'm running into an issue trying to use LDAP for authentication with
phpgroupware and was hoping someone could help me out.

Here is what I entered into the bug section on Sourceforge:

0.9.12 ldap problem.
I run setup, go through steps of creating tables, etc.
Edit current configuration, select LDAP for type of
authentication and where I want to store/retrieve user
accounts as well as filling in all other applicable
fields. I hit the submit button and get the LDAP
import users page.

I am presented with an accurate list of users, to
select which ones will have admin privileges. I select
one user and click 'import'. I get a page with this
output:

Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: Cannot insert
a duplicate key into
unique index
phpgw_accounts_account_id_key in
/home/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_pgsql.
inc.php on line 96
Database error: Invalid SQL: insert into
phpgw_accounts (account_id,
account_lid, account_type, account_pwd,
account_firstname, account_lastname, account_status,
account_expires) values
('','Default','g','d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e', '
Default','Group','A',-1)
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate
key into unique index
phpgw_accounts_account_id_key )

File:
/home/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_
ldap.inc.php
Line: 376

Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
parse_navbar_end() in
/home/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php
on line 44

--
---
Dennis Sacks