Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Typo in email/index.php from this morning

From: Angles Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Typo in email/index.php from this morning
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:04:04 +0000

A person named Philippe Amelant sent me a patch that added some missing lang
calls
to the email app. I applied it to HEAD, then he wrote back and said he made the
patch for .12 branch. I told him I was forbidden from committing to .12 branch.

Question: shall I apply this patch to .12 branch?
The code below looks like this patch, perhaps someone already applied it to .12
branch?