Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] AOL Users

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] AOL Users
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:42:57 -0600

I believe .13 has the ability to turn that check off in setup, you may look under the DB admin page and see if its at the bottom on .12 also.

- Josh

From: "James Lewis" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
CC: <address@hidden>
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] AOL Users
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:31:23 -0800

Hi All,
I have a couple of AOL users who are trying to user phpgw. I understand
that for some reason AOL users' web requests come from different IP
addresses during the same session which stops phpgw from working.

Is there a get around or a quick fix for this? With one user it wasn't a
big deal, but now with two, possibly three (out of 10 or so) its becoming a
problem.

    James (using .9.12)