Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] ldap and group context

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] ldap and group context
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:46:31 -0600

Okay this had me stuck for .. well a while.
people context ou=people, dc=example,dc=com
and the same with groups. ou=Groups, dc=example, dc=com
There are some scripts hidden in there somwhere that can build groups and people from your normal MD5 logins. do a find -file *migration* I think that will turn it up. I would tell you for sure, but linux boot is being fussy today.