[Phpgroupware-developers] Puttin' in da news

From: Joel Webb
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Puttin' in da news
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:07:35 +0000

I have already created some news articles for the main page of our website. Is
there
some documentation on how to empliment the news admin templates??

I have already put in my own raw code to handle the news items and I just found
the
templates I could have used. Dang it!! But since I am a newbie to PHP, that code
look way beyond what I am capable of now.
Anyway, I am also getting backslashes in the news articles and would like to
take
them out.
--
Respectfully,