Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Template work

From: Lars Kneschke
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Template work
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:36:26 +0100 (MET)

> address@hidden schrieb:
>
> I support lawyers, doctors, manufacturing, accountants and a few
> others.  The majority of these users are using 800x600.  A few are
> still at 640x480.  I can only think of 1 or 2 people who use 1024x786.
> You might want to optimize it for 800x600. I support lawyers, doctors,
> manufacturing, accountants and a few others.  The majority of these
> users are using 800x600.  A few are still at 640x480.  I can only think
> of 1 or 2 people who use 1024x786.  You might want to optimize it for
> 800x600.
I know what you mean.
> Just a thought.

But...

No! :)

We have enough templates which are displayed fine with lower resulotions. I
want to create a "high tech"-template, which requires a recent browser(IE6
or latest Mozilla/Netscape) and 1024x786.
I don't know much people, who need a PC every day, which are working with a
resolution lower than 1024x786. Most (working) people today already have
flat screens here, which are running on 1024x786 only.

But that's point of view.

Cu