[Phpgroupware-developers] deleting mail

From: Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] deleting mail
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:44:29 +0100 (CET)

hi all

Running the latest CVS version, I get the following error whenever I try
to delete an e-mail message from the reader.

Warning: Bad message number in
/home/roy/web/htdocs/mail/operational/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php
on line 105

Warning: Bad message number in
/home/roy/web/htdocs/mail/operational/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php
on line 128

Then, it forwards to the next message, or to a non-existant empty message
(?)
but somehow with the wrong message ID, giving me the possibility to read
it, but not to delete it.

Anyone got a clue?

thanks

roy

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, MCSE, MCNE, CLS, LCA

Computers are like air conditioners.