Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] ldap support

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] ldap support
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:12:28 +0100

> permissions to this but can it be done at some level?  I am really trying to
> figure out if ldap is going to become some sort of standard for addressbooks,

I think that is very unlikely to happen.

BTW what exactly do you want to do?  (Maybe you're interested in
contributing by designing standard for addressbooks, which would
be used and promoted by all of DotGNU, including phpGroupWare)?

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com