[Phpgroupware-developers] Moving CVS

From: dan kuykendall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Moving CVS
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 00:55:36 +0000

I think we need to start getting to work on moving CVS to savannah.
I really want to get this done and settled before we make the next release. So
the
sooner we get going on it the longer we will have to deal with the bumps we are
sure to encounter.
I will be talking with the rest of the leaders and we will come up with a good
time
and post instructions on how to update your current cvs checkouts to point to
the
new repository.
I do have full access of savannah, so I dont forsee much that we cant
immediatetly
resolve.

Seek3r