Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] moving CVS

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] moving CVS
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 01:37:38 -0800

I have a copy on savannah. It was super easy.
Now for the hitch. Usually sourceforge creates the cvs tree tarballs at
about 12:30am PST. Its 1:30am PST and the tarball is still a day old. So
savannah's cvs is one day old. Im waiting and hopeing that sf will get
that cvs tree tarball and trying to contact them on IRC with no luck so
far.

Hold back on any further commits until futher notice.

Seek3r