The return of mr_e <was: [Phpgroupware-developers] Release schedule.>

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: The return of mr_e <was: [Phpgroupware-developers] Release schedule.>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 19:58:50 -0800

Dont go getting our hopes up.

And for those that are wondering who this stranger is, Patrick aka mr_e
was one of the original group of us who really got phpGW off the ground.
He is also the chap who wrote the design for cdb (the future contact
manager for phpGW) and then wasnt able to sit down and hack out the
actual code. The design is superb tho, and if he returns I sure hope he
helps make it a reality.

Seek3r