Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Category sorting issues

From: aeb
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Category sorting issues
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:10:01 +0100 (CET)

hey randy, thanks for your patch. to change the return_array function
that way is not possible; some of the apps (i.e. bookmarks and shopping
cart) use the $type_filter and the $parent_filter to select their
categories and show them in a special tree view.
to sort the cats that way you figured out, i added a new function which
i'm about to commit to the categories class. i will work now on the
limit prob... :)

bettina

[have a lot of funk]