Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] REPOST: Transitioning existing flat Perl b

From: Wired Tri
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] REPOST: Transitioning existing flat Perl based db to phpgw tables
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:16:06 -0800 (PST)

To the subject, this is handled by the acl class,
which you can learn about by studying
phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php

and the db table is called phpgw_acl

Also relevant are the classes:
phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts*
along with db table phpgw_accounts
(assuming you're using db for accounts, and not LDAP)