[Phpgroupware-developers] RE: Transitioning existing flat Perl based db

From: Jim Foster
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] RE: Transitioning existing flat Perl based db to phpgw tables
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:23:56 -0700

On the recommendation of Wired Tri, I am going to frame my question in a
more specific context:

1) Situation: I am rebuilding a client's business site from a Perl-based,
flat-file database site to one built on the phpGW infrastructure, using
MySQL for the backend.

2) I have transferred the business's existing data that was once contained
in those flat-files to MySQL tables.

3) Need to know: where in the database schema of phpGW is user's group
privileges contained, as in what table(s) / fields need to be modified with
what value in order to give any particular user access to any particular
application in the phpgw fold.

I do hope that this is plain, and I apologize for ambiguity/vagueness in my
earlier post.

Jim