[Phpgroupware-developers] Mobile Application Link (was syncml)

From: Brandon
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Mobile Application Link (was syncml)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:16:02 -0700

I ran across this link the other day looking for something completely
unrelated.  Is this similiar/the same as syncml?

http://www.thinplanet.com/trends/mobile-application-link.asp

>From a cursory glance it seems rather suitable to our purpose as it
uses http as a connection to the server.  It does require an extra
client to act as the go between from the server to  the mobile device, or, if
the device is directly on the network, you can do it without a client.

I found a unix client available at http://www.tomw.org/malsync/

Brandon