Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] RE: Transitioning existing flat Perl base

From: Raúl Alexis Betancort Santana
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] RE: Transitioning existing flat Perl based db to phpgw tables
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:27:43 +0000

El Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 12:23:56PM -0700, Jim Foster escribió:
>    On the recommendation of Wired Tri, I am going to frame my question in a
>    more specific context:
>
>    1) Situation: I am rebuilding a client's business site from a Perl-based,
>    flat-file database site to one built on the phpGW infrastructure, using
>    MySQL for the backend.
>
>    2) I have transferred the business's existing data that was once contained
>    in those flat-files to MySQL tables.
>
>    3) Need to know: where in the database schema of phpGW is user's group
>    privileges contained, as in what table(s) / fields need to be modified
>    with
>    what value in order to give any particular user access to any particular
>    application in the phpgw fold.

 Well .... let take a look at the DB ...

 address@hidden rabs]$ psql phpgw
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

phpgw=# \dt
               List of relations
              Name              | Type  | Owner
 phpgw_accounts                 | table | rabs
^^^^ User and group accounts
 phpgw_acl                      | table | rabs
^^^^ Access Control List table, controls what a user could do

 If you need a more specific help ... only ask :)

 Best Regards

--
  // Raúl A. Betancort Santana    /> A Dream is an answer to      __   \\