[Phpgroupware-developers] ACL problem in calendar

From: nelson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] ACL problem in calendar
Date: 17 Jan 2002 16:32:52 -0300

Hi, i think found a problem with the permisions in calendar..

I put a user in in group, that user and group don't give any permisions
to nobody and the private event flag in calendar's propertys isn't
checked.
I insert an event. Nobody can see it, ok...BUT if a search for events
with something that match that event, I can see it and read it!!

The search method only check that the event is private or not, but don't
check that the user that generate that event don't give permisions to
anybody to read his calendar.

I don't understand well the phpGW api yet to make a patch, if I make
something that work I will post it here.... but if someone make one
before me I will apreciate it, or tell me where to see in the code..

I'm using phpGW 0.9.12 and PHP 4.0.4

--
:: Nelson ::