[Phpgroupware-developers] mediumblob column type

From: Andy Mayer
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] mediumblob column type
Date: 23 Jan 2002 13:22:50 +0000

Hi,

I want to use the mediumblob type in MySQL to store images and
thumbnails. But when I use the sqltoarray utility in .14 it gives me no
values for mediumblob column type. So my questions are:

(1) What value do I use for the column type definition in
tables_current? Do I use array('type' => 'mediumblob') ?

(2) Is mediumblob supported by PostgreSQL?

(3) Does db->query support mediumblob?

Thanks

Andy
--
http://www.andymayer.com

Windows - A thirty two bit extension and gui shell to a sixteen bit
patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit
microprocessor and sold by a two bit company that can't stand one bit
of competition.