Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SPAM

From: Marco A. Suárez
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SPAM
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:45:15 +0100

I am very sorry for the SPAM but the mails that i've sent was automatic
mails from the server to notify that  the emails address is going to
change. I talked with the network administrator and i think the problem
is solved.

Anyway i dont understand why the mails were posted in the list, the
mails are being sent from a different address, not the address that I
used to suscribe to the list.

Sorry for my english. I hope you understand me.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Marco A. Suárez Rodríguez
address@hidden