[Phpgroupware-developers] question for the pros

From: Joel Webb
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] question for the pros
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:23:02 +0000

I am working on getting the project setup. Actually it is all setup, but I am
wondering how the rights work.

I mean If I am the project administrator. How do I enable access for employees
add their time and functions without accessing the accounting side??

For instance, as a user I have access to add in their time but it looks like
they
can view all the invoices with the prices on that.

Another question - why would a manager want to let project users create their
own
projects??
--
Respectfully,