[Phpgroupware-developers] Errors in setting up the 9.14 release

From: Joel Webb
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Errors in setting up the 9.14 release
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:22:32 -0500 (EST)

I have been working with PHPGW for about two months and love it. I would
like to give the 9.14 a test run but am having problems updating to the
newer version.

I have used the CVS update guide at phpgroupware.org/cvsswitch.txt and
started from scratch.

The question is that I am receiving an error after login. What do I do
next

File: /var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions_db.inc.php
Line: 406

Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navebar_end() in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62

Any suggestions??