Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] MAIN/HEAD totally kaputt.

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] MAIN/HEAD totally kaputt.
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:52:51 +0000

>in the cvs update output, and that meant that this file has been
>removed. consequently, the error has changed, now it can't find that
>file, it doesn't even get to class.common.inc.php, which also doesn't
>exist.

Are you sure of your cvs co commands ? I made a mistake in mine, and had the
same thing : no more files. Well, sure there is no 0.9.14 branch on SF right
now, but I was a little tired when I changed my cvs script :-)

Post your commands, we'll check them.

I'm using 0.9.14 from savannah freshly updated and all files are there !