[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: MAIN/HEAD totally kaputt.

From: martin f krafft
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: MAIN/HEAD totally kaputt.
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:07:21 +0100

also sprach Guillaume Courtois <address@hidden> [2002.01.29.1552 +0100]:
> Are you sure of your cvs co commands ? I made a mistake in mine, and
> had the same thing : no more files. Well, sure there is no 0.9.14
> branch on SF right now, but I was a little tired when I changed my
> cvs script :-)

no, i am not sure. but i use savannah...

at one point, i remember checking out the 0.9.13 tree while it was
still in devel state. since then, all i've been doing it

  cvs -z3 update

nothing else. can i just

  cvs -z3 -r "Version-0_9_14-branch" update

my source tree to 0.9.14?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; address@hidden

don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.