[Phpgroupware-developers] again, my changes to the backup scripts

From: Aiko Mastboom
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] again, my changes to the backup scripts
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:30:37 +0000

Hi,

I've been fiddling with the backup scripts again and like to share my changes
with you.

in short:
I added support for /home dirs (only when /home{lid} matches a user on the
system)
I changed some stuf to reflect my setup

or just browse the diff file and see for yourself what I changed and if you
want to
incorporate them in your setup...

major changes:
- inc/class.bobackup.inc.php,
- inc/class.uibackup.inc.php,
- templates/default/admin_form.tpl,
- default/script_form.tpl
-- added support for homedir backup

minor changes:
- default/backup_form.tpl
-- added location of my php installation to the path variable

- default/script_form.tpl
-- changed bdateout to day_month_year cause I like it better that way..
-- changed the switch($bintval) again, cause on my machine the math still
wasn't done :(
-- changed the $end var to $end2 in all if(... == 'tar.bz2) clauses, so the
$end var
doesn't get overwriten and the next clause doesn't fail anymore
-- changed the ldap dir to correspond to my setup
-- changed the mysql dir to correspond to my setup

cheers,

Aiko